skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Everything you never wanted to know about Kayla
December 21, 2008
Tah!
I hate how smug one can be. Kayla Tillman doesn't get crazy annoyed like this. Why do you have this advantage over me?! Aghh.
Someone come jump my car, please?
Tillman.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And this is how it all began.
I'm Kayla and I'll be your blogger this evening.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(29)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(13)
▼
December
(10)
PRECIOUZ!!
I don't think you look like a donkey or a train!
I say supper because of you.
COME ON!?
Merry Christmas to you too, tomato head.
"I got you this hoodie, I hope you like it. I know...
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear.
Tah! Part 2
Tah!
Home for the holidays.
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment