December 27, 2008

I don't think you look like a donkey or a train!

Okay, so can someone just explain to me why I jump up and down after I get off the phone with him? Or why I make "Theresa noises" once we hang up? Oh boy, I don't know why this guy has me all crazy like this. I think it's because we don't talk all the time, so when we do talk I get all girly and dumb. Am I just setting myself up for disappointment? I hope we can still talk. I hope he meets their approval. Especially because I just spent 30 dollars on a hat he will probably never wear. lol He's sooooo cute! Call me a teeny bopper, I think I'm in like! 

I would die if he ever found this site. hahah
Oh, you big cutie patootie! Give me a hug! Don't wonder about me, I'm all about it. ;]

Tillman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Theresa noises"? YOU JERRRRK!