December 22, 2008

Tah! Part 2

Now I know why you make me like this, it's becauseeeeeeeeee I don't believe in half of the things you say. I don't know how sincere you are so when I see things like that I begin to question your true motives. Sorry :/ Nothing truly against you, I just don't trust you. You're so much fun to be around and you're sweet. I'm just really beginning to miss that sense of security. Back when I didn't have to second guess. Thanks for coming to my rescue today. :]


This is going to be a good week. Gramma T is making a special Christmas appearance. 
:D



Tillman.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I actually do need my mommy to pick me up, she sold my car so I'm bumming rides this whole break, haha. Unless you wanna pick me up! But I am totally down for hanging out and discussing the joys of living abroad.