I stumble across soo many crazy things when I'm home. Yesterday I found the Livingston Boys cd with the song that Jess Nelson wrote me. Haha boy, did that song make me swoon in 2004. I also found a Christmas tree trunk that Sal carved hearts into from when he worked at the tree lot in 2005. I was a sucker for that too. Haha highschool relationships are ridiculous.
What a great Christmas. I'm so glad that my aunt and grandma could make it to Las Vegas. I got the best gift in my stocking, wayy better than last year's stocking gift (chapstick that smelt like wood and feet). The Coach fairy was awfully good to me this year. I also got a lot of perfume and makeup. Apparently, I stink and I'm ugly. So many people texted me all throughout the night. All my friends from the east were sending me "Merry Christmas" texts 3 hours before it was Christmas. Today I got a text at 2pm, waaaaay earlier than normal. :] It was precious. SOOO charming and smooooth! Can I just hug him, please please please?!
I just wrote and erased and wrote and erased and wrote and erased about 6 times. I don't know how to say what I want to say. Instead, I'll just say, "Could you imagine how good looking Adam Brody, Ryan Gosling, and Nick Jonas would be combined?" Unstoppable.
Can I just have a boyfriend please? One that would be nice and do cute things for me. One that would propose to me and let me name our kids Reagan and Brylie. haha this whole teenager thing is getting old. Can I please be an engaged senior in college right now? PUH-LEEZE?! Okay fine, but when I go back to school can everything be like it used to be but BETTER? Can I make good use of my camera? Can we be adorable please? :D I MISS SCHOOL.
If you're poor and hungry come eat with Theresa and I. We're good stewards of our money :]
I love Christmas.
My church is soo pretty!
I want to wear all my new stuff all at the same time.
SN0WB0ARDING!
Tillman.
No comments:
Post a Comment