December 30, 2008

PRECIOUZ!!

This is a sum it up entry...


You're both gross and stupid. Good luck trying to get your lives back!
We can get through this, we're going to let this make us not break us :]
Shelby & Serinia, you'll always be my giiirls.
Tonight was more of a whimper than a "Theresa sound." ;]
I love the Hyundai.
I think I trust you! :D:D:D
High school boys keep asking me on dates! haha
I need MON3Y! $$$$
Brooke is my favorite in the whole wide world :]
Snowboarding on Friday! 
Doing right is fun to do! :D
You're adorable and I can't wait until I see you again. 
I want to do something fun tomorrow!
Theresa, lets be fun.
Say what you want, Eric and Lisa, Hadley is a cute name!
Finally...
  • I was looking forward to your call all day.Y
That was the special one. :]
LET ME GET MARRIED ALREADY! :] haha jk

MADLqVE, 
Tillman.

No comments: