

So, your favorite blogger has returned to sinful Las Vegas. It's good to be back. I can't explain how much I missed it here. You really don't appreciate something until its gone. Well, I'm back, Vegas. Appreciate away! Just kidding. It really is good to be back.
School is sooo much fun! I knew I would enjoy it, but not this much. I love my roommates, classes, professors, and job. I call prospective students and encourage them to consider our school. It is so much fun. It's a typical office job. I also work with the coolest people and thats always a plus. I've met soo many interesting people. I've made friends from Tennessee, Ohio, Washington, and CHINA! All over! I wish I could find my camera charger so I can better document my home away from home. Maybe somebody VERY caring and generous and thoughtful will get me one for Christmas :] Oh my! Christmas is in 4 days. Where has the year gone? I love Christmas. Theresa, Nena, and I were talking about how horrible we are around this time. We can't keep secrets. :[ I tried both of their presents on tonight lol
I want what God has for me now. I know I have to be patient but I just wish I knew what was in store for me so I could better prepare myself. I'm sure its more fun to go this way but I'm growing so impatient. I'll wait on Him though. :] A wise man once told me that comfort now will take away blessings for the future. I'm just going to sit tight and enjoy the ride.
I wish I could just straight up come out and say how I feel on this thing. Considering that this is the world wide web, I'll hold myself back. However, I will say that I didn't think it would be like this or that I would feel this way about someone such as yourself. I'm thinking I like this feeling but I'm also thinking that I miss something that I knew all too well. I don't know! College is making me crazy. bearbearbearbearbear.
I want a job while I'm home. Hopefully I can work at my church. Seeing as I am driving the church car around I might as well drive it to where it belongs.
Grandma T is coming on Tuesday! She is hands down, my favorite extended family member. I just love her so much!
I've had so much fun being home. I missed Theresa and Nena so much. Thursday night we went to Town Square and I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did with them. We're soo much fun. We can't wait to go snowboarding. We're going to be pro status at BrianHead. We're already getting our gear together. I'm going to own those mountains. Since I've been home I've seen and heard a lot of things about the people I used to know and where different circumstances have brought them. I see the friends that didn't graduate, the friends with kids, and the friends who aren't doing anything with their lives. It's sooo weird to think that I could be like that. I could be sitting in Las Vegas every night getting high out of my mind. I could be changing diapers and burping babies. So insane. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, I just think its so crazy to look back on all of us giggling about boys to picking out bibs for baby showers. Come on, guys. I know this wasn't where you saw yourself at 18. Then again, I didn't see myself at Bible college either. So many of my friends are doing well though. Chelsea is a dental assistant, Jessicca works at some eye institute, Michael is in Chicago. Kudos to you :] There sure is more to life than the next party, am I right? Am I right? :]
I hope I can post in this thing more often. It's fun :]
Oh anddddd I think ex-boyfriends can sense my homecoming. They smell my arrival! lol
Tillman.
1 comment:
You are indeed right, madame.
Also, I'm surprised you're enjoying it here. It's not that I'm not, it's just that I REALLY liked Chicago, you know? I would've been okay staying there a little longer. Whatevz.
Let's hang out!
Post a Comment