May 1, 2009

Mama, I'm coming home.

I can't believe that I'm almost done with my freshman year of college. Where did the time go? My mom came and surprised me on Thursday. A veryyyy late birthday present if you will. It was so much fun. We hung out at the mall and chilled. She totally loves me. I'm ready to go home. I can't wait to see everyone. I love graduation season! Hopefully the summer goes by pretty fast. I don't know how this is going to turn out but I'm giving it to God. I'll be praying for you, sir. ;] 
This is going to be a longggg summer. 

I'm going to need something to keep me busy. 
I need to get working on that list, bring on the otter pops. ;]



Tillman.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Happy late birthday! I am so sorry I forgot! Come visit in Chicago over the summer!