I'm glad I got what I wanted and I can only hope you don't get what you deserve.
Being home makes me think A LOT. I just make myself mad. I miss being at school where I had a schedule and things to do and places to go and people to hang out with. I hate sitting around all day waiting for nothing. Puhleeeeeeze let me find a job soon. I'm thinking myself crazy.
I'm planning on surprising Jamesy-wamesy this July for Leadership Conference. Cutie-pie has noooo clue. I can't wait to see him!
Summer Plans
- Celebrate Memorial Day with Nena & Theresa
- Mikel, Ashley, and OCA's graduation. I love graduation season.
- Hang out with Kyle & Cheryl when they get into town
- Take Danielle to Blue Man Group when she comes out in June :]
- Help Dragon move into her new house in Reno ;]
- Go to Melody & Ben's wedding in San Diego with Melanie
- Get ready for my SOPHOMORE year of college!
I can't wait. I got my whole life ahead of me.
Tillman.
No comments:
Post a Comment