- I had something REAAAALLLLLY mean and in your face written about you, but Eric convinced me to delete it. You're lucky.
- Eric has caramel in his arm hair. Eric the latte boy!
- Everyone on Sabrina The Teenage Witch, college years, is fat. Except the brunette.
- I want to go back to school. I want to go back to school. I want to go back to school.
- You drive me nuts! Why aren't you like the rest? Don't be! Thats why I like you.
- Everyone in Las Vegas is fake, with the exception of about 7 people.
- You seriously make me fear my life.
- I sound like a psycho, but I promise. I'm all giggles in Lancaster. :]
- I want to go back to school!!!!!!!!
"And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her."
Aw the Bible is cute. I want a guy who works for my family for 7 years to marry me only to be given Eric as a wife. So he works another 7 years for my hand in marriage!
xo xo GOSSIP GIRL
...I mean
Yo girl,
Tillman.
whoops! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment