I wish I had a myspace or a facebook so I can tell everyone what my mood is. Just for tonight we'll pretend that this is myspace...
K.TILLMAN is wondering why she cares [comment my pics.]
haha. aghhhh I really don't understand why. I know if I were at school it wouldn't bother me as much. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm happy. I'm not the least bit bummed, just disappointed. I wish everyone would just stop and realize what happened and why it did. Good luck with whatever it is you guys have.
Snow boarding was dope! I love Pono. I can't wait to get out there again. :] I'm sore! :D
Dear WCBC,
Please, oh please, start early so I don't have to deal with this nonsense. I miss you so much and I pinky promise that I'll do even better than I did last semester. I love you I love you I love you. Las Vegas just doesn't strike me like it used to.
Sincerely,
Tillman.
1 comment:
Get a Twitter account.
Post a Comment