I leave for school on Monday and it still hasn't hit me. Maybe because I haven't really said goodbye to anyone. I figure Sunday night will be when I finally realize I'm not going to work the next day, I'm not going to see Quinn every night, and I'm not going to sleep in my own queen sized bed. College is bittersweet. I'm so excited to meet my new roommate yet I'm anxiously awaiting who she might be. One of my biggest fears for school is having a shiesty roommate. I'm so excited to meet all those new people but I'm scared of not making friends? I'm just ready for something new, not that I'm unhappy with what I have now. It's just time for change. I'm eighteen, I need to grow up and gain some independence. I'm tired of hearing people discourage me from leaving. I know their intentions are good, but if I have the chance to leave and go to a good school why not take it?
All in all, I'm really stinkin excited. I have new luggage, bedding and bathroom supplies. I'm going to college :]
Tillman.
No comments:
Post a Comment