
Today I'm going to the Commissary to say goodbye to David. Last night Quinn and I met up with Davey and his new lady, Cecily. She was so sweet. I was bummed that I met her right before I left. I did a little bit of impulse shopping last night. :/ BUTTTT, I got a hot pair of Sperry Top-Siders. Woo Hoo! I just checked my online banking and my check finally went through. I'm going to miss getting paychecks. I'm going to dinner with all of my girl friends. How sad, I don't want to say goodbye to them. They always get sappy on occasions like this. I don't like it. lol I'd rather wait until I say goodbye right before I leave. THERESA COMES HOME! Yay. She's the Demi to my Selena. We're staying at The Cancun Resort for Nena's birthday. I only get to stay one night because I leave Monday. I should start packing. Dinner at Alize with Quinn tomorrow night. I'm not going to Votech to see the beautiful Bumper because my cousin is stoooopid.
I'm going to procrastinate as I try to go pack.
Tillman.
No comments:
Post a Comment