June 1, 2009

"I'm not going to lie, I'm not jealous of you right now."

It's so funny how fast word spreads. 
I'm so happy with the way everything is going. It feels good to not have to keep looking over your shoulder. I feel much much much better. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to because I'm no longer controlling it.

My church/highschool are probably my favorite places in the world. Although, Disneyland is a close second. I can't wait for school to start up again. Vegas is wack! There will be 13 Oasis kids at West Coast in the fall. I cannot wait. We're taking over.

I hung out with Mark last night! It was so good to have a little bit of California in Las Vegas. I missed him! We had a good bonding heart to heart. Mark, you mischievous boy! I would've never thought! I look forward to spending the summer with my WC boys.

I can honestly say that there is not one thing in my life that I wish I had right now. I'm so happy with everyone and everything around me. 

I need to do some summer cleaning in my closet and friendships. Uh oh! This is going to be a great summer. I hope Wednesday works out ;]

Oh, and I've been reading the autobiography of Kirk Cameron. I love you, Mike Seaver. 


Tillman.

No comments: