I reallllllllllllly like Mr. Olsen. He's so stinking sweet :] He is everything I've wanted for a long time. He's so cute! He does all those cute little things! The other day at work him and John brought drinks for all the girls in the office and usually they'll mark them with their initials. James handed me mine and it had a smiley face on it so I thought that was semi cute. It wasn't until right before work got out when he said "Um, Kayla, I think there's something on the bottom of your cup." I thought it might've been a booger or something so I was freaking out. I picked up the cup and looked under it and... it said I miss you! He's so stinking cute. He's always doing something adorable like that! I've got a million more cute stories where that came from. Why is he so precious? Can I just marry him now? He went home this weekend so I'm left with hanging out at Panera. :/ FAT-E.
"Kayla, if you can travel a 100 mile journey by any form of transportation, animals included, what would you use?"
"Um, a plane."
Seriously, guy? You're weird! lol
I'm beginning to like my name.
Ahh. I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
Tillman.
No comments:
Post a Comment